OpenNTF DominoDefrag Project
Try DominoDefrag Enterprise Edition?
NotesTools Pty Ltd
DominoDefrag Enterprise Edition
EPMS Incoming Server Task
EPMS Outgoing Server Task
R8 Database Manager
DominoClusterMate is a stand-a-lone server task that maintains Domino cluster replicas using the Cluster Directory database for primarily Windows and Linux platforms. It can be compiled for use on other Domino platforms on request.
The product comprises a Domino Server task called DominoClusterMate and support for it under a 12 month Business Support Agreement (BSA). The product will be emailed to the primary support contact on issue of invoice or upon full fee payment.
Click above to get new version 1.2 free for 30 day trial
How it Works
DominoClusterMate performs the following
cluster replication stub
creation process in two stages:
Stage1 - Domino server prerequisite checks
* Checks to see if Domino server if in a cluster - if not exits
* If in cluster it determines the Domino server's cluster mate(s) -
if not exits
* Checks to see if the Domino server is specified in both the "Create new replicas" and "Create master templates" security fields in the Server document for each mate - if not exits
Stage 2 – Create cluster mate stub(s)
* Checks in the Cluster Directory database (cldbdir.nsf) to see if the database is turned on for cluster replication operations – if not exit
* Checks in the Cluster Directory database to see if the database exists on each cluster mate by matching file path and replica id – if does exists then exit
* Checks in the Cluster Directory database to see if the database exists on each cluster mate by matching file path. If doesn’t then continue. If does and overwrite not set then exit. If does and overwrite set then continue.
Performs other method to check if replica exists on each cluster mate by matching replica id and if doesn’t then creates replica stub on each cluster mate. Otherwise exits
After a replica stub is created, the resulting nsf/ntf file is approximately 320Kb in size and the Domino server’s Cluster Directory server task will automatically update the new stub’s information into the Cluster Directory database. These stub files will replicate between the Domino server cluster mates by two methods:
* Normal replication controlled by connection documents between them.
Modifying documents in the source database to cause the Cluster Replicator task(s) to perform replication.
If you would like to get an obligation free quote to purchase DominoClusterMate (price includes 12 month business support and software maintenance), please click >>
to register (also providing the number of Domino servers licenses you require). Other Information such as your Domino Domain name will be requested if your decide to purchase. Price list is below and please add to the shopping
cart if you would like to purchase...
USD Quantity Prices per Domino server
1-4 Domino Servers $110.00
5-9 Domino Servers $90.00
10-19 Domino Servers $70.00
20-49 Domino Servers $50.00
>=50 Domino Servers $30.00
Copyright (c) 2013 NotesTools Pty Ltd ABN 29 144 694 262